The Cudham Craic Charity Fund is made of any proceeds from the main summer event, and from the raffle held at the Shindigs. The ‘Craic main event is run 100% by volunteers and we don’t take a wage ourselves. We donate from this fund regularly to charities and local good causes, since we started in 2009 we’ve donated over £15’000 from the fund.
Some of the good causes that we’ve helped are;
- Bromley & Lewisham Mind
- Bromley Youth Music Trust’s “Young Musicians Fund.” (Funding music lessons and instrument rental for kids who otherwise would not be able to afford it)
- Friends of Cudham Primary School
- Friends of Cudham Church (“Save the Bell Tower appeal”)
- Cudham Parish Hall (Cudham Community Centre Trust)
- Cudham Sports Association (Pavillion refurbishment project)
- Bromley & Biggin Hill Lions
Any new donations will be published here, so you can find out how we’re spending you hard-enjoyed cash 🙂
What we raised in 2019
Thank YOU for coming to support our events, and helping to raise money for some good causes by having lots of fun!
- £777. St George’s Day Quiz & Meal in the pub, 23 April
- £415. Raffle at the Winter Shindig, 23 November
- £761. Christmas Quiz & Meal in the pub, 16 Dec.
Donations in 2019
- £150. Sponsoring the food at the Friends of Cudham School’s winter quiz night, in the Parish Hall.
Any surplus is kept on account until the next good cause is chosen.
If you’d like to make an application to the Cudham Craic Charity Fund to work with us and benefit your charity, please contact us to discuss it. All ideas are welcome.